Competent governance is crucial to running the Association. We have a Governing Management Board consisting of 14 members made up of local tenants, individuals who work or have an interest in the area and appointed members. Our rules allow us to have a minimum of 7 members and a maximum of 15 members.
Our Board Members are all volunteers who give their time, experience and skills to ensure the Association meets its strategic objectives which are set out in our business plan.
The Board are responsible for the direction and control of the organisation.
To become a Board member you have to be a shareholder of the Association. Members can be nominated to join the Board and if approved, can be elected on at our Annual General Meeting.
To become a shareholder of the Association just complete an application form and bring it into the office with the £1 joining fee. The Application Form can be found in our Document Library.
You can also find more out about our Business Plan by visiting the Document Library.
Meet the Board of Management
- Shona McIntyre - Chairperson - Member
- Elaine Carter - Vice Chairperson - Tenant Board Member
- Richard Bolton - Board Member
- Helen Glassford Board Member
- Iain McGhee- Board Member
- Andrea McLaughlan- Tenant Board Member
- Fiona Murphy- Appointed Member
- Stuart Piggott-Tenant Board Member
- Julianne Scarlett - Appointed Member
- Jim Strang- Appointed Member
- Barbara Walker - Board Member
- Ian Williams - Board Member
- Andy Wilson - Co-opted Member
- Louise McNicol - Co-opted Members